Hi Sergey,

Sounds like the version of OpenSSL on your system being used by Python is a
bit too old and is attempting to use TLS v1 with reviews.apache.org, which
is disabled there. According to ssllabs.com, only TLS v1.2 is supported.
It's possible your OpenSSL doesn't support this.

What version of macOS are you using?

Christian

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
wrote:

> I'm trying to post something to Apache review board and getting this error
> on RB 0.7.11.
> Is there some configuration/other component that one needs to update for
> it to use a correct version?
>
> rbt post --debug --guess-fields no -X "*gen/*"  master..HEAD
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
>     load_entry_point('RBTools==0.7.11', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
>   File
> "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/RBTools-0.7.11-py2.7.egg/rbtools/commands/main.py",
> line 133, in main
>     command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
>   File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/RBTools-0.7.11-py2.7.
> egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py", line 665, in run_from_argv
>     exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
>   File
> "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/RBTools-0.7.11-py2.7.egg/rbtools/commands/post.py",
> line 704, in main
>     api_client, api_root = self.get_api(server_url)
>   File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/RBTools-0.7.11-py2.7.
> egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py", line 850, in get_api
>     'server at %s: %s' % (server_url, e))
> rbtools.commands.CommandError: Could not reach the Review Board server at
> https://reviews.apache.org: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1
> alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

> https://rbcommons.com/