Review Board 3.0.3 goes down often and it shows the attached error page.
When I checked, both the web server and rb-site uses the same Python
version.
Error logs (httpd, ssl, reviewboard) are clean and also we don't get any
error e-mail. And when it shows this page, just the apache restart doesn't
work. We have to run rb-site upgrade command to get it up.

Can you please provide us some pointers on what could be the underlying
issue?

Thanks,
Hemapriya.

"Review Board Community" group.