Hi,

I Recently tried to upgrade from 2.5 to 3.0 and an error happened during
the upgrade. Mysql did not have permissions to /var/tmp or something like
that, so the database upgrade failed.

I fixed that and ran rb-site upgrade again, but there were already errors,
so the upgrade failed again.

I restored the backup I made, and tried again, and it failed again
(something about 'corsheaders_corsmodel' already exists).

What looks like happened was that the upgrade thought it was upgrading from
3.0.7 to 3.0.7.

I think what I need to do is downgrade to the previous install I had, but I
dont know what version I had.

Is there anything in the database that can tell me what version it was?

Thanks,
Joseph Henry.

"Review Board Community" group.