Hello,

I'm trying to setup 2 Review Board sites on one linux machine with one
Apache server, one memcached etc...

My machine is running Debian GNU/Linux 8.8 (jessie). I'm installing the
site following this
guide: https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/linux/

The first site I installed runs perfectly. It's configured with Apache +
mod_wsgi, MySql database and memcached server.

I created a second database in mysql for the second site, ran rb-site
install /var/www/site2../  and the first site stopped working.

When i delete the second site installation folder the first site starts
working again with no data loss. Also after deleting the second site some
process (with user www-data, so probably apache) continues to automatically
recreate
.../htdocs/static/ext/rbintegrations.extension.RBIntegrationsExtension/
folder and I'm not sure why it does that and how to stop it.

Can you please point me to some tutorial on how to install 2 or more Review
Board sites on one machine.

If this is not something easily done can someone at least tell me how to
remove traces of the second installation - particularly the rbintegrations
folder that gets recreated in /var/www/site2.../....

Regards,
Nikolay

"Review Board Community" group.