Hi,

When doing rbt post and giving arguments with -I option, if the filenames
have spaces, then the request errors out.
Here is the error.
ERROR: Could not load SCM Client "git": [Error 2] The system cannot find
the file specified
CRITICAL: Too many revisions specified

When the filenames are surrounded with quotes, then also there is an error
saying that 'No diff found'.

Can you please help me to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Geeta

"Review Board Community" group.