Hi,

You'll need to start by creating repository entries in Review Board for any
repository you're testing against. See
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/admin/configuration/repositories/
for this.

There's other pieces of configuration you may also want, all documented in
the Administration Guide: https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/admin/

Once set up, you can post changes for review by either using RBTools (
https://www.reviewboard.org/downloads/rbtools/) or browsing for an existing
commit in the New Review Request page (if available for that type of
repository).

See the General Workflow page for some info:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/users/getting-started/workflow/

And Creating Review Requests:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/users/review-requests/creating/

All part of the User Guide:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/users/

Christian

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 8:10 AM <reviewde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Review Board tools. In Review board how to setup the file for
> code review. Please provide the steps.
>
> Thanks a lot.

> https://rbcommons.com/
> "Review Board Community" group.