Hi,

Sorry, there's nothing built into Review Board that's going to help you
much here. However, you could write an extension that provides Django
middleware for logging custom information on requests, if you want to go
that route. See
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/extending/extensions/class/#adding-django-middleware

Christian

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 10:46 PM Hema <m.hemapr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We face httpd spikes periodically. We suspect the root cause as one of the
> user script. Is it possible to track the API calls from scripts alone? Or
> is it possible to get the user who sends out the API calls during a
> specific time?
>
> We already checked the access and SSL logs. But that doesn't have any user
> information. Also, it's difficult to separate the calls from scripts and
> web interface.
>
> Regards,
> Hemapriya.

> https://rbcommons.com/