Hi Christian,

Hm, the paths seem to have old references as well as new. site_media_root
is definitely a throw back from the original install. Originally
reviewboard was running on Gentoo and I created a working clone under
Ubuntu with a reviewboard default directory structure. All seemed to work
fine until the upgrade from 1.6.. to 3.0.. At that point the directory
structure changed so I assume these paths are not part of the upgrade
process.

"logging_directory": "/var/log/reviewboard"
"site_media_root": "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/reviewboard/htdocs/media",
"site_static_root": "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/static",
"site_static_url": "/reviewboard/static/",
"site_media_url": "/reviewboard/media/",

Where can I modify these.

DEBUG = False

Steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/41adf1f6-934a-44ac-902d-da9d0bad3d5d%40googlegroups.com.