Thanks for reply Christian.

Here are errors from log when I tried to login post providing LDAP Config:
[Tue Jul 16 09:02:10.804190 2019] [:error] [pid 20450] WARNING:root:LDAP
error: The specified object does not exist in the Directory or provided
invalid credentials: sveerla
[Tue Jul 16 09:02:29.222958 2019] [:error] [pid 20136] WARNING:root:LDAP
error: The specified object does not exist in the Directory or provided
invalid credentials: builder

Thanks,
Sagar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/5d6f63e2-f025-4fdf-9e24-505e1cebec2a%40googlegroups.com.