Hi John,

Yeahh that's annoying. Haystack logs this for User objects because Django
doesn't have a field that's updated whenever profile data updates. I'd love
to fix this, but the workarounds are.. unclean.

While not ideal, as it could mask other issues, you could always try
redirecting stderr to /dev/null:

    rb-site manage .... 2>/dev/null

That should at the very least keep those errors out of your logs. You can
redirect stdout as well, if you need to.

Glad you were able to get the upgrade working, given the age and messy
install. Review Board should be able to upgrade straight from 1.6.9 to
3.0.15 without installing intermediate releases, but I gather you hit some
issues that prevented that from working?

Christian

--
Christian Hammond