Thanks you.

Yes I did fix it for the first error.
For the permission I did follow the technote before and also others
setting. As I was using the apache user (added to the correct group) I have
to chmod everything, which I did. I finally found that I was missing one
chmod in one folder.

It's now working.
Creating review with base CC is working fine, now I'll check with UCM.

Thanks again.