Hi Isaac,

First of all, Happy New Year!

We do offer a paid add-on to Review Board called Power Pack
<https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/>, which includes reporting
functionality. Non-technical users can generate a few types of built-in
reports, based on any number of users or review groups and a date range:

   - The time to first feedback on changes, helping see how long review
   requests sit around before they're reviewed
   - The time to close, helping see how long review requests sit around
   before they've been completed and are closed
   - Review request statistics, showing stats on the numbers of review
   requests, average issue counts (issues raised during review), and average
   number that have been dropped (rather than fixed), sorted by user
   - Code review statistics, showing the number of code reviewers performed
   by users, how many Ship Its they've given, average number of issues they
   find, and average number of those issues that were dropped by the code
   review author
   - Code review relationships, which provide a visual graph that helps
   quickly see who is reviewing whose changes, which can help determine if
   some people aren't participating much in the code review process, or who
   your most-frequent reviewers are

CSV export is also available for these graphs, allowing you to perform your
own analytics based on the data going into each graph.

You can see details on those graphs here:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/powerpack/dev/powerpack/manual/reports/

Power Pack is licensed per-user. There are trial licenses available, which
last 30 days, and after the trial they convert into a free 2-person license.

Alternatively, you can always build your own scripts that query the
database directly (or the API, but this isn't at all optimal for the kind
of data you'll generally want in a report). Another option is to write your
own extension to Review Board to query the data you want and export it
through some endpoint (like a custom API endpoint), if Power Pack's graphs
aren't enough. Extensions are written in Python, and can augment much of
Review Board's functionality.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond