Hi Aditya,

AWS CodeCommit support is supplied by the Power Pack extension to Review
Board: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/

This is a licensed product. It comes with a 30 day trial, and will then
work indefinitely for up to 2 users (2 users can post changes, all others
can review them).

Licenses are $10/user/month or $100/user/year (if paying for a year
up-front).

Christian

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 07:52 Aditya Suhag <adityasu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
> Not able to add AWS repository on my Review Board account. Please help me
> on this ASAP.
> The actuall issue is when I am selecting Hosting Service as "AWS Code
> Commit" the save button is getting disabled. If I am selecting any other
> service the "save button" is enabled.
> Attaching Screenshots for the reference

> https://rbcommons.com/
> "Review Board Community" group.