Hi,

I'm using Reviewboard 2.5.18 and rbtools 1.0.3. I've noticed rbt patch/land
would always fail if there's a binary in the diff.

Steps:

   1. Create a commit with binary and text change. then post it to
   reviewboard
   2. On a clean clone, rbt patch <review request id>.

I am wondering whether reviewboard supports git binary, and if it doesn't,
is there a way to avoid skip patching the binaries but to finish with the
text changes?

kevin@kevin-OptiPlex-7020:~/repo/fac$ rbt patch --debug 60122
>>> RBTools 1.0.3
>>> Python 2.7.12 (default, Oct  8 2019, 14:14:10)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609]
>>> Running on Linux-4.15.0-91-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-16.04-xenial
>>> Home = /home/kevin
>>> Current directory = /home/kevin/repo/fac
>>> Command line: rbt patch --debug 60122
>>> Running: tf vc help
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn --non-interactive info
>>> Command exited with rc 1: [u'svn', u'--non-interactive', u'info']
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> Running: git config core.bare
>>> Running: git rev-parse --show-toplevel
>>> Running: git symbolic-ref -q HEAD
>>> Running: git config --get branch.master.merge
>>> Running: git config --get branch.master.remote
>>> Running: git config --get remote.origin.url
>>> Repository info: Path: g...@git.corp.abc.com:fac/fortiauthenticator.git,
Base path: , Supports changesets: False
>>> Checking for a Mercurial repository...
>>> Unable to execute "hg --help": skipping Mercurial
>>> Checking for a CVS repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cvs": skipping CVS
>>> Checking for a Perforce repository...
>>> Unable to execute "p4 help": skipping Perforce
>>> Checking for a Plastic repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cm version": skipping Plastic
>>> Checking for a ClearCase repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cleartool help": skipping ClearCase
>>> Checking for a Bazaar repository...
>>> Unable to execute "bzr help": skipping Bazaar
>>> Checking for a Team Foundation Server repository...
>>> Unable to execute "tf help": skipping TFS
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://reviewboard-test.corp.abc.com/api/
>>> Making HTTP GET request to https://reviewboard-test.corp.abc
.com/api/review-requests/60122/diffs/
>>> Cached response for HTTP GET
>>> https://reviewboard-test.corp.abc.com/api/review-requests/60122/diffs/
expired and was modified
>>> Making HTTP GET request to https://reviewboard-test.corp.abc
.com/api/review-requests/60122/diffs/2/
>>> Cached response for HTTP GET
>>> https://reviewboard-test.corp.abc.com/api/review-requests/60122/diffs/2/
expired and was not modified
>>> Making HTTP GET request to https://reviewboard-test.corp.abc
.com/api/review-requests/60122/diffs/2/
>>> Cached response for HTTP GET
>>> https://reviewboard-test.corp.abc.com/api/review-requests/60122/diffs/2/
expired and was not modified
>>> Running: git status --porcelain --untracked-files=no
--ignore-submodules=dirty
Patch is being applied from request 60122 with diff revision 2.
>>> Running: git apply -3 /tmp/rbtools.qYiOC7
>>> Command exited with rc 1: [u'git', u'apply', u'-3',
u'/tmp/rbtools.qYiOC7']
error: missing binary patch data for 'cp'
error: binary patch does not apply to 'cp'
Falling back to three-way merge...
error: missing binary patch data for 'cp'
error: binary patch does not apply to 'cp'
error: cp: patch does not apply
---

error: missing binary patch data for 'cp'
error: binary patch does not apply to 'cp'
Falling back to three-way merge...
error: missing binary patch data for 'cp'
error: binary patch does not apply to 'cp'
error: cp: patch does not apply

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 10, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/main.py",
line 120, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/__init__.py", line
725, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/patch.py",
line 203, in main
    revert=self.options.revert_patch)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/patch.py",
line 119, in apply_patch
    'Unable to apply the patch. The patch may be invalid, or '
rbtools.commands.CommandError: Unable to apply the patch. The patch may be
invalid, or there may be conflicts that could not be resolved.