Didn’t see official documentation regarding Reviewboard and Let’s Encrypt;
that’s why I’m asking the question. And who said I didn’t want to read the
documentation?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 3:31 PM Danila Ladner <ladner.dan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Why would it be any different than any other web application using SSL/TLS
> certificates? Plenty on the internet, you can google if you don't want to
> read official docs.
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 3:21 PM jimmy.g...@gmail.com <
> jimmy.g.grif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Would anyone have documentation on how to configure Let's Encrypt for
>> ReviewBoard instance? I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 VM to deploy.
>>
>> Thanks

>> https://rbcommons.com/

>> ---

>> "Review Board Community" group.

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/781ba3f0-6d17-41ea-a8ea-bd69c0fc648bn%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/781ba3f0-6d17-41ea-a8ea-bd69c0fc648bn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://rbcommons.com/

> "Review Board Community" group.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/CA%2BLJM-VVotKjnMP%2BP1YeMjDPbT8ByYv%3DY8u%2B5cSdBgxO4%3DqXwA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/CA%2BLJM-VVotKjnMP%2BP1YeMjDPbT8ByYv%3DY8u%2B5cSdBgxO4%3DqXwA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

> --
Jimmy Griffin

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its content, is
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. Thank you.