Hi Ayush,

To review code, you do not need a local clone of the repository. It can be
done entirely in Review Board. No local repository or RBTools required.

Developers who post code are already working with a local clone of the
repository. To post their in-progress changes for review, before they go
into the repository, they'll use RBTools. This takes care of creating a
review request from the local changes made in the repository. The
.reviewboardrc file tells RBTools where the Review Board server is, what
configured repository on Review Board the changes correspond to, and which
upstream branch in the repository the diff should be built against.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond