I've been trying out 4.0 beta1 (mostly due to 20.04 largely dropping
python2 support)

I had some issues with the upgrade process, specifically after altering the
/static webserver config and running the instruction to update the config
to say that this server update has been done:

rb-site manage <site> resolve-check static-media
You must specify a check to resolve

Not a particularly helpful error message. I tried a few things at this
point - rb-site upgrade even segfaulted! (Though that may have been some
confusion about py2/py3)

Eventually I dug through the code and found that the handle function in
admin/management/commands/resolve-check.py wasn't actually getting any
arguments passed to it. No idea why - the class structure disappears into
djblets and I can't find where that function is getting called from.

Failing to come up with any other solution, I just hacked the code to set
the correct argument ("static-media") there instead of erroring. After
that, everything else worked fine, and initial inspections of 4.0-beta1
looks good.

Has anyone else seen this before? Is it a bug? Is there a workaround other
than hacking the code to add the arguments manually?

Thanks