I have a Review Board instance 5.0.2 that was recently setup and is using a
database migrated from 2.5.13.1.  Everything has been working okay but we
recently needed to add a new repository.   When trying to save the new
repository, I get the error "The SSL certificate for this repository was
not verified and might not be safe."  It gives me the option to "I trust
this host" or "Re-edit repository".  If I click "I trust this host".  It
just redisplays the Add Repository page will all the fields back to default
values with error messages that these fields are required.  If I fill
everything back in again, I get back to the SSL certificate trust error and
this cycle will just repeat.  If you try to just click Save on an existing
repository being viewed, the SSL certificate error is also displayed.  I
have python3-subvertpy installed and running on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS.

>From what I can find online and looking at our old server, it looks like RB
should be putting certificates info under
/var/www/rb/data/.subversion/auth/svn.simple.  But when I look on the new
server, I only see /var/www/rb/data/.subversion and it is empty.  The
.subversion folder is owned by www-data which also runs the apache server.
Seems like a permissions issue but not sure of the issue.  Any thoughts?