Hi Tom,

What LDAP server software are you using?

While I’d expect a different error code here, to check, do you use
self-signed SSL certs (or an in-house CA)? Is the cert still valid (not
expired)?

Are there any ACLs on the LDAP server that restrict what IPs can connect to
it?

Christian

Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag