Hi Andy,

Unfortunately, without having access to the files and digging around on
your server, we can't say what's going on here. We'd need to work more
closely with you on gathering information from the server, the contents of
files (under NDA), and potentially send some builds your way for testing.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond