Steve Carlin has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/25009 )

Change subject: IMPALA-15469: Fix Calcite outer-join transfers
......................................................................


Patch Set 3:

(1 comment)

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/25009/3/tests/query_test/test_calcite_planner.py
File tests/query_test/test_calcite_planner.py:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/25009/3/tests/query_test/test_calcite_planner.py@51
PS3, Line 51:   def test_outer_join_value_transfer(self, vector, 
unique_database):
I just tested this and it works fine.

However, I manually put these statements into impala-shell and it doesn't 
produce a runtime filter.

I'm not sure why, but rather than fully debug it (or use an AI tool), it would 
be nice if this were in a ".test" file.  I think we should be able to do that? 
It would be more human readable that way, easier to replicate in a shell, and 
be more similar to other tests.



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/25009
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Ib18be8927868fd910530396967d6cee81df6d531
Gerrit-Change-Number: 25009
Gerrit-PatchSet: 3
Gerrit-Owner: Aleksandr Efimov <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Aleksandr Efimov <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Steve Carlin <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2026 22:01:02 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to