From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Magnus Hedemark
Sent: 03 December 2003 16:08
To: rhel-rebuild list
Subject: Re: Redhat response?

Stuart Low wrote:

> Perhaps I'm missing something, but shouldn't we be able to write a
> formal letter to Redhat requesting that their exact SRPM's posted for
> their Enterprise editions be released? If they've been building the
> system for distribution wouldn't that indicate that the SRPM's (or
> perhaps the build system used?) they use and the SRPM's they release
> are out of sync?

Keep in mind they are under no obligation to do this unless you are a
paying RHEL customer.  If you are, make sure to say so when you talk to
your account manager.  Otherwise, don't bother, as it can only hurt the
RHEL rebuild scene if you become a pain in the ass demanding freebies.

rhel-rebuild mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria