Hi all,

Tao Linux is my project to rebuild the RHEL3 sources into a freely
usable and redistributable distribution, with Red Hat trademarks removed
in accordance with their trademark guidelines.

Tao Linux uses 'yum' for updates; in fact, after downloading the iso's,
you'll need to import my RPM-GPG-KEY-tao (see below) and 'yum update' to
get the recent lftp update.

Tao Linux disc1 also has a '/meta' directory which contains all the
scripts, tools, notes, and data used in building it; the same content is
available via http/ftp as well.

Information on downloads, updates, mailing lists, etc. can be found at
the website:
http://taolinux.org

regards,
        David

rhel-rebuild mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria