Hello all,

I have installed RHEL 21 AS on a Gigabyte 8KNXP intel
chipset 875P with the ICH5 based SATA RAID controller.
The below is the output of the dmesg after compiling
the 2.4.9-e.34enterprise kernel. Can i achive this by
installing the ac4 patch update.? how could i go about
configuring the Mirrored disks on linux?. I do not
know how to look for it. I tried fdsik. No luck!! .
Pls help
The original kernel was 2.4.9-e.24

libata version 0.75 loaded.
ata_piix version 0.95
PCI: Setting latency timer of device 00:1f.2 to 64
ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xC000 ctl 0xC402 bmdma
0xD000 irq 18
ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xC800 ctl 0xCC02 bmdma
0xD008 irq 18
ata1: SATA port disabled. ignoring.
ata1: thread exiting
ata2: SATA port disabled. ignoring.
ata2: thread exiting
scsi0 : ata_piix
scsi1 : ata_piix
scsi : 0 hosts left.

What does it say by "ta1: SATA port disabled.
ignoring"
Thanks