> so, what you guys can personally recommend as per your experience
> among the clones. i'm planning to stop using rhel soon. :P

Personaly I like Tao. It feels like it's so close to RHEL3 you possibly
can get. A migration from RHEL3 to Tao is simple.

Taos strenghts are:
- Very "close" to RHEL3
- Yum (very simple to set up you own customized repository)
- Kickstart installation (PXE/network installation)
- Fast delivery of security updates.

I'm managing around sixty servers running Tao and I have not experienced
any problems so far. But please do read up on "Intended uses and users"
http://taolinux.org/?q=node/view/14 before making your decision.

- Lars

rhel-rebuild mailing list
rhel-rebuild-l@uibk.ac.at
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria