==================
 FIGHT THE RIGHT!
==================

What exactly are you saying? Can't we keep the religious baloney out of
this? More have died for religion than any other cause and religion has
served as justification and method for building feifdoms. I seem to recall
sometime on here where the moderator said to keep discussion to earthly
matters. Unless I am misinterpreting your comments and I don't think I am.

Advance towards humanity, not superstition. Destroy all the temples and
the churches and the mosques and string up the clerics.

Sarah

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Dennis Tate wrote:

> May the Eternal bless you and guard you Mr. Ariel. May the Eternal lift
> up His countenance upon you and be gracious to you Israel. May YHWH
> shine His face upon you and give you peace Jerusalem.
>
> Shalom Aleychem,
>
> Dennis Tate
>
> p.s. Mr. Ariel, did you get my message that Mr. Jimothy Mason, 2008
> Republican Party Candidate for the U.S. Presidency has publically
> declared his support for the rebuilding of the third temple.

     -----
    / o o \
 4 Portals - 2 News Wikis - 2 Conferences  -- No BuSHIT!
It all starts here: - http://pnews.org/ (Internet since 1982)
http://pnews.org/PhpWiki/ (West Coast News Wiki)
http://g0lem.net/PhpWiki/ (East Coast News Wiki)