Had one seen an art exhibit at Chelsea Market, NYC?

sarah blum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You are right and it is frightening to think that this can be happening
and it is probably so since those who were in those administrations are
the same ones who are there now. Thanks for drawing our attention to that
possiblity.

Sarah

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Neal Smith wrote:

> I sure would like to know what he was working on. As a former professional
> Journalist, I thought his work was very solid.
>
> While I have absolutely no evidence, it would not surprise me to find those
> in the current misAdministration are getting a little payback in this.
>
> Skywolf.

-----
/ o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)