For yahoo.com users both lists were down two for about days and
yahoo subscribers had to be resubscribed and consequently were set to
review status - I'm in the process of changing status as quickly as
possible so those of you with yahoo.com addresses can post direct again -
to rhetoric.

I'm also configuring mailman, which is open source and installed HERE at
g0lem.net to transition to soon. With all the mail problems on the net and
having to address them ongoing it seems at this juncture that it might
finally be necesary to return to management directly at the server level
and since g0lem.net is one of the domains on the second server it gives me
a more immediate handle on these problems so they can be resolved post
haste...

Rhetoric and PNEWS-L may once again be combined. For those of you who want
to restrict mail I can also provide for TOPICS and you can set your sub to
news or views or both.

 Hank

     -----
    / o o \