Yeah,

"Palestine" was invented by the Romans. They dispersed the Jews from Jerusalaim
and Judea, and re-named Judea into "Palestine".

A problem is not Israel but existing of the non-Arabs in the whole-Arabic
region. And inter-faiths tensions between Arabs-Muslims and Arabs-Christians
will prevail if imagine Israel and the local Jewry even to evaporate.

MichaelK.

Garth Cartledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am not arguing re how the Jews came to be there. I am not saying that
you and I cannot differ as to who is right or wrong. I respect your right
>From: bangla vision
>
>Dear Mr. Hank,
>this answer is for Garth....
>Would you allow it to be posted...?
>
>M.B.H.S.
>

> >My dear Mr. Garth,
> >You are once and again trying to suppress the fact that the land is
> Palestine
> >not whom you call Israel....
> >In Germany Jews were not intruders...They went there as my forefathers
> ca.......

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!

     -----
    / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)
http://pnews.org/PhpWiki/ (West Coast News Wiki)