"Theories" refer to your, Wendy, most of opinions.

This is the same as some materials in the Australian newspapers that an average
Australian is richer twice recently as a couple years ago at the time when a
real gap between haves and not haves is astonishing, both on dollar terms and
ratio-from the media and practice again.

And "tolerance" is not synonymous to "acceptance" where jobs and possibilities,
generally speaking opportunities, go to particular groups in particular
countries-whether Muslims in Egypt or the Anglo-Saxons in Australia or
pre-Mandela South Africa. However, it reflects possibility to walk along the
streets not being afraid to be killed on spot as it happened to
non-Albanians in liberated Kosovo for instance.

Milosevich was tough nationalist, but narrowing destruction of the Balkans to
"new inter -Slavic boundaries", was a next example of figures of imaginations
speculated somewhere in the palace.

MichaelK.

Wendy Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was just in Egypt a few months ago. I met and spoke with numerous Muslims and
Coptic Christians. I spoke........

     -----
    / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)