Let me repeat. Most of the Jews living in Israel are not orthodox. Only a
small segment and they are being marginalized by clear headed
non-religious Jews who make up the largest proportion of voters and
leaders in Israel. Any fundamentalism which exist in the Middle East is
predominantly with the Arabs.

 Jews are by a wide margin humanist, ethical Jews.
 Any over-reaction by the military is a response/reaction to
fundamentalism, not
 the origin of it.

Hank

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Wesley Parish wrote:

> I vote "Best response on Jewish Fundamentalism so far"!
>
> Anyone second me?
>
> Wesley Parish
>
> Quoting WEBMASTER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > From: "Sunnye Tiedemann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  (forwarded for sender)
> >

> > Sorry, we ate the red heifer this weekend. I've had better steak but on
> > barbeque it wasn't half bad.
> >

> > Don't worry about it, Sarah. All it had to do was be born.

     -----
    / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)
http://pnews.org/PhpWiki/ (West Coast News Wiki)