there is in Ohio, and several representatives are signed on to it, but they
have not as yet persuaded any senators.... .and they need at least one!

 I pledge allegiance to humankind, and to the universe in which it lives...one
community
under a consciousness of Love, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

"There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people
for a purpose which is unattainable."           ~ Howard Zinn

        **Democracy?  Ours is a hopelessly corrupt government operating under
an **
        ** impossibly unfair  and non-representative system of campaigning and
of    **
        ** procedure, and in possession of neither compassion,  nor moral
solvency.**
        **Its perception of purpose is power,  personal and corporate greed and
ex- **
        **clusivity.   Service to humankind and a peaceful world is a mythic
facade.    **