Happy Eunit day everyone!

Hot on the heels of this week's webinar [1] on Riak and Python, I'm happy to
announce a fresh release of the Python client for Riak, now at version 1.3.0
[2], which includes several new features as outlined in the webinar. Most
noteworthy features are support for the Solr interface Riak Search provides,
support for Luwak, an in-memory test server, and support for caching protocol
buffers and reusing/pooling HTTP connections. To give each new feature the
attention it deserves I summed up the most noteworthy changes in a blog post.
For a list of changes, please consult the release notes [4].

[1] http://blog.basho.com/2011/08/03/Follow-Up-To-Riak-And-Python-Webinar/
[2] https://github.com/basho/riak-python-client
[3] http://blog.basho.com/2011/08/04/Whats-New-In-Riaks-Python-Client/
[4]