David,

If you're running 1.2, you'll have to do 'riak-admin cluster plan'
followed by 'riak-admin cluster commit' on the command line. I don't
think Riak Control has been updated to accommodate the new 1.2 cluster
membership changes.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 4:50 AM, David Montgomery
<davidmontgom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using riak control now.  I just booted up 5 nodes with no data. I use
> chef to boot up the cluster and when booted I ssh into the machine and run
> riak-admin cluster join riak@111.111.111.111 where 111.111.111.111 is a
> randomly chosen ip address in the group.
>
> I go to riak control and this is what I get.
>
> 1) I see two green lights
> 2) On of the green  lights has 100% of the partitions
> 3) The other three have a status of joining.
>
> I waited and waited, and tried riak control on other machines.  Same story.
>

> How do I resolve?
>
> Thanks
>

> Sent from my iPad

Sean Cribbs <s...@basho.com>