DeadZen,

Thanks for the email.

I think a stand-alone list for riak_core makes a lot of sense. core is
a very powerful piece of software, and more people are starting to use
it distinct of Riak. A separate list for Core might help to make it
more useful on the whole, and we do need to ensure that when Core
changes for the sake of Riak, we take into account everyone using
Core.

A few of us on the basho eng team discussed it briefly this morning
and we're generally on board. We have a call tomorrow morning, and
I'll bring it up for discussion. I don't suspect anyone will be
vehemently opposed, and if that's the case I'll go ahead and make the
list. We might have to do some juggling around what should be on the
Riak list vs the Core list, but we'll figure it out.

You'll hear from us tomorrow.

Mark