Node.js http://nodejs.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nodejs is a
server-side Javascript web application framework.

It is completely unrelated to Java, and will have to be installed
separately. (It uses its own, javascript-specific package management app
called 'npm' (it's similar to ruby gems and python's eggs), plus has some
dependencies that you'll need to install via apt-get).

Take a look here, for example, for installation instructions:
https://github.com/joyent/node/wiki/Installing-Node.js-via-package-manager