I am looking at http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/cookbooks/Basic-Cluster-Setup/ which provides me with a lot of information. But I have one question. I have a source distribution and I have already done 'make rel'. Once I have performed all of the steps outlined in setting up a cluster how do I make sure that this configuration is restored when the machine reboots. I am assuming that it will involve something with /etc/init.d. Is there something like 'make install' that would shorten the process? How is the cluster information persisted so that each node will join the cluster when the respective machine comes up after a reboot? Thank you.