I'm working on updating this driver to be in some kind of working state:
https://github.com/mmcgrana/clj-riak

I've actually made some good progress, you can find my fork of it here:
https://github.com/mediocregopher/clj-riak

I've gotten all the dependencies and such updated, and (afaik) all of the old
functionality is working again (although I haven't tested mapreduce).

Right now I'm trying to add in support for vclocks and conflict resolution. As
it stands the driver always passes in the vclock as blank. I've switched to
using one of the RiakObject constructors which has a vclock passed in as well,
but now the code throws a "NullPointerException
clojure.lang.Reflector.invokeNoArgInstanceMember" when calling buildContent()
on it. I wanted to check on the mailing list to see if anyone might know why
this is before I started diving into the java code and trying to debug that to
figure out where exactly in buildContent() it's failing.

Here's a gist with relevant the relevant code:
https://gist.github.com/4331526