Parnell,

Would appreciate some configuration info:

- what version of Riak are you running?

- would you copy/paste the eleveldb section of your app.config?

- how many vnodes and physical servers are you running?

- what is hardware? cpu, memory, disk arrays

- are you seeing the work "waiting" in your LOG files?

Not sure that the above info will lead to a solution.  But it is a start.

Matthew