Hi Brian,

thanks for the suggestion but I already chose a different solution for now, if these messages get deleted I just delete the links to the message and mark the message as "abandoned" and available for reuse. So I don't run into the conflict if I need to store the message again.

I just started the replay again and let it run for a while to see if this works for me.

Thanks!

        Ingo