Hey Kevin

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Kevin Burton <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thank you. I now have the control "working". The 'https' is crossed out in 
> red I am assuming that that is because of the self-signing that is mentioned 
> online.
>
> I notice that Objects, Map/Reduce, Graphs, Logs, and Support are greyed out. 
> Is there another path to this information or are they just a work-in-progress?
>

These are a WIP.

Cmeik put together a doc all about contributing to Control a few weeks
back [1] if you're interested in lending a hand.

Mark

[1] https://github.com/basho/riak_control/wiki/Contributing-to-Riak-Control

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christopher Meiklejohn [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:14 PM
> To: Kevin Burton
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Installing riak-control
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> If you've followed the instructions linked from the Riak Control README on 
> GitHub, you should be able to just specify the path to the files you've 
> built, the extension doesn't matter as long as the files are armored ASCII.
>
> {certfile, "/path/to/crt/file"},
> {keyfile, "/path/to/key/file"}
>
>
> Let me know if that doesn't work for you.
>
> - Chris
>
> --
> Christopher Meiklejohn
> Software Engineer
> Basho Technologies, Inc.
>
>
>
> On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Kevin Burton wrote:
>
>> I was following the instructions for setting up riak-control and I was 
>> diverted to instructions to create my own certificate. But from what I can 
>> tell I need a .pem file and the instruction don’t include an explanation as 
>> to where the .pem file(s) come from or how to derive them. Ideas?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> riak-users mailing list
>> [email protected] (mailto:[email protected])
>> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> riak-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com

_______________________________________________
riak-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com

Reply via email to