Hi Shahzad,

That is indeed odd.

What version of Riak? And there's really nothing worthwhile in the logs? :)

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Shahzad Bhatti
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I am looking into Riak and running a single instance of server on Ubuntu
> server. I am adding simple JSON messages using a Java client. When using
> bitcask, I was able to add those without any issue but when I switched
> storage_backend to riak_kv_eleveldb_backend. The server dies after running
> for a little while. When it dies, I don’t see anything in crash.log or
> error.log. Also, after it dies I can’t restart it (using /etc/init.d/riak
> restart) without removing all files in /var/lib/riak/leveldb. Can someone
> help with debug this? Thanks.
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> See http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer/ for terms and conditions related
> to this email
>
> _______________________________________________
> riak-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
>

_______________________________________________
riak-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com

Reply via email to