Hi Harald,

While I can't speak to the timeline for fixing this in current Riak
Search, I can say that this won't be an issue in Yokozuna [1]. Solr's
sort operation works quite well, and when the beautiful marriage of
Riak and Solr is complete (it's well on its way), you'll be able to
sort quite nicely.

I know this doesn't fix your issue with current Riak Search, but I
thought it was worth mentioning. At some point before Yokozuna is
officially supported there will be an upgrade path [2] but this is
still under heavy-development.

Hope that helps. Thanks for your patience.

Mark

[1] github.com/basho/yokozuna
[2] https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/issues/20

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Harald Lapp <[email protected]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i would like to ask if there is any timeline when this bug in "riak_search"
> gets fixed, see pull requests:
>
> https://github.com/basho/riak_search/pull/136
> https://github.com/basho/riak_search/pull/137
>
> for me it's no problem to apply the patches during installation of riak,
> still it would be nice to have it in a future riak release ... :).
>
> thanks!
>
> harald
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> riak-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
>

_______________________________________________
riak-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com

Reply via email to