The "Latency" values are the amount of time it takes an operation to be sent to
riak and the response be received by Basho Bench.  All values are from the view
point of Basho Bench as a client.

Yes, the 99% curve means that 99% of the request/receive operation cycles have
been below this value.

Matthew