Christian, All,

Bad news: my laptop is completely dead. Good news: I have a new one, and
it's now fully operational (backups FTW!).

The log files have finally been uploaded:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7l3lniu0wogu29/riak-died.tar.gz

I have attached to that mail our config.

The machine is a virtual Xen instance at Linode with 4GB of memory. I know
it's probably not the very best setup, but 1) we're on a budget and 2) we
assumed that would fit our needs quite well.

Just to put things in more details. Initially we did not use allow_mult and
things worked out fine for a couple of days. As soon as we enabled allow_mult,
we were not able to run the cluster for more then 5 hours without seeing
failing nodes, which is why I'm convinced we must be doing something wrong.
The question is: what?

Thanks