Thanks for the info!!!  I appreciate the help and I am glad to know that it
should just work!

I don't really need the data from the whole cluster while developing the
script.  I just need to get my queries working etc...

One issue I am facing is I don't know the structure of the data.  So I am
trying to browse it (http://localhost:8098/riak?buckets=true)  and I
getting content decode  error.

Any ideas?  thoughts on how to troubleshoot this?  Or different approaches
to determining the structure?

Thanks AGAIN!!!

Mark

--