Hi Brian,

We have a custom (and very small) admin page that shows Riak KV version, connected nodes and ring members, here is how it looks:

riak_kv_version         1.4.0
connected_nodes         riak@node2
riak@node3
riak@node4
riak@node5
ring_members    riak@node1
riak@node2
riak@node3
riak@node4
riak@node5
sys_system_architecture         x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

That also tell us where the running app is working against, if dev or prod cluster cause nodes will be different. We also show some buckets information but that is currently on PBC.

Guido.