Hi there,

I didn't fully check the new release notes yet, but I guess that Riak 1.4
doesn't have the ability to query multiple 2i at the same time... how difficult
may be to implement a multiple 2i query via their intersecting items in their
arrays? Maybe we could have this in future versions?

I normally do this with scripts before doing a MapReduce, if the data I want to
look for is having 2 indexes conditions, I get the array of items of each 2i
query, then get only the items found on both arrays and use it as a MapReduce
input list.

However, done in my app's side is a bit costly as Riak needs to give me the
full items arrays and then I need to process them to find repeated keys.

I really wish for Riak to be able to query multiple 2i soon as it will help a
lot.

Merci,
Rohman

Sent from my iPhone