I've built it a solid proof-of-concept system on leveldb, and use some 2i
indexes in order to search for certain things - usually just for counts of
things.

I have two questions so far:

First off, why is Bitcask the default? Is it just because it is faster? Or
is it considered more 'stable' or something?

Next, I've learned about the allow_mult feature you can set on buckets. I
wonder if I should use this for my most heavily-used primary-purpose
queries? Is there a limit to how many 'siblings' you can have for an entry?
Is it inadvisable to do what I'm talking about? Would fetching all of the
siblings end up being a disastrous nightmare or something? I *assume* - and
I could be wrong - that a 2i query would be slower than a fetch-of-siblings
for a particular key - is that wrong?

If I switch from using 2i indexes to using allow_mult and siblings, we'd be
talking a few hundred thousand to low millions for a sibling-count.

Thanks for making an excellent product! Can't wait to get this bad boy into
production and really see what it can do!

-B.