Hi Dimitri,

Thank you for your email. I just tried this. I still have the same problem,
except that I no longer get 403 errors in my Riak CS error log (as a matter of
fact, I get nothing at all in my Riak CS, Riak CS Control, Stanchion, and Riak
error logs).

I've put the basic config section of my riak-cs/app.config here for your
reference.

               %% Riak CS http/https port and IP address to listen at
               %% for object storage activity
               {cs_ip, "10.0.1.202"},
               {cs_port, 8080 } ,

               %% Riak node to which Riak CS accesses